Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY'S FAVORITES

Another blogger that I read has recently started doing Friday's Favorites, where she posts her 5 Favorite things from the week. I thought I would give it a try and see how it turns out. If you'd like, feel free to comment and post your 5 Favorite things from this past week or even blog about them on your blog! Hope you all had a great week and hope you have a great weekend!
1. GROOVY GALLERY - This was wonderful! Emma was out of school on Monday so she and I went and painted what I like to call "our masterpieces". We had such a great time! I will pick them up tomorrow, so look for more posts on that.
2. Wii Fit - I love my Wii Fit! I try to exercise with it daily, but sometimes that doesn't happen. It is fun and I'm actually motivated to do it!
3. Bible Study - Sunday nights session with Beth Moore was Great. Our study is Esther, It's tough Being a Woman. This week's topic is It's tough being a woman in A MEAN WORLD. We do live in a mean world and we do live around people who are just mean!! My goal is to make sure that I'm not the MEAN lady that everyone talks about!
4. Mom's Visit - My dad is out of town this week and so is my dear hubby, so my mom has spent the week with us. Of course, the week was busy, but it's always nice to have good company when Jason is gone.
5. Friends - We have enjoyed playing Rook with some of our dear friends over the past few weekends. It's becoming a regular weekend event. We love it! It gives us an opportunity for adult conversation and fun and the kids have an opportunity to play together as well!
(These are in random order, no order of importance)

No comments: