Wednesday, January 14, 2009

AM I CRAZY OR WHAT????

OK, here goes.....yes, I was a runner in high school, but have not done much if any running since I graduated. I have been convinced by a dear friend of mine to run a 5K, yes a 5K. Now that sounds bad, but it is actually only 3.1 miles. I say ONLY because I know lot's of people who are running half and full marathons right now, so 3.1 miles doesn't seem that bad... Unless, you haven't ran in 10+ years. BUT, I know that I can do this and I am more determined than ever to train and accomplish this goal that I have set for myself. I think it will be fun, challenging and once finished very rewarding. I am hoping that I can even convince Jason to do this with me. What fun that would be! Wish me luck!!!! I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: