Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BLAH JANUARY

There will probably not be many posts on here during January simply because it is such a blah month. There is no real reason to take pictures unless they are just of random things and usually those random things aren't worth sharing. My camera usually sits still from Christmas until Jason's Birthday (Feb. 6). But please keep checking because you never know when something real exciting might happen and I will get a chance to post.
PLUS, I have to admit I have a new obscession right now that is taking priority over my blogging.....FACEBOOK! I am addicted and stay on it as much as I can when I'm not tending to or playing with children. I have been in contact with so many people that I haven't even seen since High School, plus I get to keep up with things that are going on in the lives of all of my friends (close or not). It's really neat. If you have checked it out, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

LOVED your updates! BEAUTIFUL family! And, I waste TOO MUCH time on Facebook!