Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EMMA LOST A TOOTH!!!!


Emma lost her 1st tooth this past week at school, and when I say lost it, she really lost it!!!! She was holding her backpack in her mouth by the strap and evidently it pulled the tooth out! They searched the floor and I've searched the backpack, and we can't find it!!! So.......we decided to just write the tooth fairy a letter. Emma was so upset thinking this was not going to work and she just knew the tooth fairy wasn't going to bring her any money. Can you imagine the surprise in her eyes when she looked under her pillow and found 5 Dollars!!!!!!! What joy!!!!!!



This is the copy of the letter she wrote. It says, "Tooth Fairy, I'm sorry I lost my tooth. Can you still give me money!!!"


Too Cute!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How cute Melissa!! The joys of motherhood!