Thursday, September 04, 2008

LABOR DAY WEEKEND




We spent Labor Day weekend with my family at my aunt and uncle's house in Tennessee! We always enjoy getting to spend time with them whether it be at their house, here or on vacation at the beach!
We had a great time on this trip! I spent most of the day Saturday in bed with a sick headache, but felt much better on Sunday and was able to enjoy the rest of the trip. We ventured over to my cousins place on the lake on Sunday and had so much fun!
Emma had a blast riding Seth's 4-wheeler, and then swimming and riding jet ski's at the lake! She tried tubing behind the jet ski, but that scared her tremendously, even with me holding onto her!
Brady has a good time wherever he's at and with whatever he's doing! He is such an easy baby! He took his 1st boatride and his 1st swim in the lake!
We even convinced my mom to ride the jet ski!!! I think she actually enjoyed it!
We had such a great time and can't wait until we are able to get together with family again!

No comments: