Friday, August 15, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My baby girl started to kindergarten yesterday! She and I both did very well, very few tears! As bad as I hate to say this, I think we were both ready for this day! She is very mature and is ready to get out from under mommy's wing! I know this will be a great experience for her.
One of our friends is her teacher so I think everything will work out just fine!
BEFORE SCHOOL
Emma was so thrilled to get to wear her new outfit on the 1st day of school! (she had been begging to wear it since the day I bought it, but I was afraid she would ruin it)
Emma picked out her "CAMP ROCK" backpack and snack box! She loves the Jonas Brothers!
I didn't argue, this shows her personality and I knew it would make her happy!
AT SCHOOL

After walking her into the school, she went right to her chair and sat down to color! I think she was a little nervous and didn't want to look at me for fear of crying, but we both held it together. I teared up a little as we were leaving the school!

AFTER SCHOOL

Emma was completely exhausted after school! It was all that Jason and I could do to keep her awake. The good thing was that I had everything done that I needed to do so I was able so spend all evening doing anything that she wanted. We played in the driveway, jumped on the trampoline, and then we all went for a bike ride/walk around the neighborhood! It was a nice evening of quality family time!

No comments: