Sunday, November 11, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS APRIL!!!

One of my very best friends from High School, April Lusk, is getting married in November. I attended a shower for her a couple of weekends ago. It was so wonderful to see some of the girls that I haven't seen in a long while. We had the best time laughing and talking about things both from the past and present.
I am so excited for April! She has been so patient in trying to find the right man for her life. I believe that her patience has paid off and God has blessed her with the perfect man!!! She is soooo happy, and she just glows from the inside out!
What a wonderful day!!

Jessica Wylie, April Lusk, Melissa Shell, Jennifer Thomas

We were the best of friends through high school and college. We have all gone our separate ways since then, but it is always nice when we get a chance to be together!!!

No comments: