Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

As soon as we returned back home after the Thanksgiving holiday, Emma and I started getting the apartment ready for Christmas. We put a tree in her room last year, so this year she wanted her own tree. We are fluffing it and getting it ready here, but she wanted to put the ornaments on it herself.
Once we got Emma's tree decorated, I fixed it so that you could see it from the window, but she didn't like that idea. She wanted it to stay in the middle of the room where we had decorated it.
Even though we didn't put it back where I had it, I did at least convince her to move it from right in the middle of the room.
Now that the apartment is decorated, I am beginning to get in the Christmas spirit. We have begun to watch Christmas programs on TV, and I love listening to the Christmas songs on the radio!!

1 comment:

THE GLASSCO FAMILY said...

Sounds like fun, just wish I could have gotton the girls to use a tree that size. Macey's is as tall as me.

Christina and the girls